- North Melbourne College will provide:
- Up-to-date course materials relevant to industry outcomes and high quality training.
- Learner guide(books) (if require)
- Study support
- Issued AQF testamur within 30 days after successfully completing the course.
- Issue Statement of attainment if learner requested or withdraw from course
- Having consumer protection right under “Australian Consumer Law” and fair-trade act 1999 (VIC), Trade practices Act 1974(VIC)
- Fair complaint and appeal process.
- North Melbourne College is responsible of the quality of the training and assessment in compliance with Standards for RTO’s 2015